Across the Pond...in books and in person.

Welcome! Since I write two English mystery series, I thought it would be fun to chat about that. And about England. Specifically, Derbyshire, since that is the county I know the best. If you have questions about my books, about mysteries or your own writing, or want to know something about England -- perhaps you're planning a visit -- I'd love to talk with you. Let's start chatting, shall we?

Derbyshire VIllage

Derbyshire VIllage

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Amazing

Yes, truly amazing.  Got an email back from the membership secretary at Calke Abbey (why a membership secretary would answer, let alone receive, my email about the Abbey is another question) today.  She has passed my inquiry along to the Regional Office for Calke Abbey...please allow 14 days for a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment