Across the Pond...in books and in person.

Welcome! Since I write two English mystery series, I thought it would be fun to chat about that. And about England. Specifically, Derbyshire, since that is the county I know the best. If you have questions about my books, about mysteries or your own writing, or want to know something about England -- perhaps you're planning a visit -- I'd love to talk with you. Let's start chatting, shall we?

Derbyshire VIllage

Derbyshire VIllage

Friday, May 14, 2010

Let the Word Go Forth!

Normally I am not so crass as to advertise my stuff.  I mean, I walk around in a CF Martin Co. t-shirt at times, but the logo is about 2" square on my upper left chest.  Hardly blatant.  But...and you knew there would be one...my publisher of "Siren Song" has made the book's cover art available on 'stuff' at the Cafe Press web site.  It is too fun!  T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, coasters, note cards et al with the book's cover beaming silently (well, I don't know how silent blatant advertising can be) from the wearer's chest or desk top or wall.  Even thong undies, if you can believe it (and NO, I did NOT buy that particular item!)

Anyway, it's a fun thing and I just might buy a T-shirt to wear at book signings or wherever.  Check it out...at least look at the boxers and thong, if nothing else!  http://www.cafepress.com/SirenSongbyJAH
There are other "Siren Song" books out there, so be sure that 'byJAH' is in the address.

Nothing much else happening right now.  It's been a real down day for me, on the whole.  I've had to struggle with a moral decision and it's not easy.  The rainy weather hasn't helped my mood or outlook, either.  But give me a day to lick my wounds and I should bounce back.  More later when I'm a bit more upbeat....

No comments:

Post a Comment