Across the Pond...in books and in person.

Welcome! Since I write two English mystery series, I thought it would be fun to chat about that. And about England. Specifically, Derbyshire, since that is the county I know the best. If you have questions about my books, about mysteries or your own writing, or want to know something about England -- perhaps you're planning a visit -- I'd love to talk with you. Let's start chatting, shall we?

Derbyshire VIllage

Derbyshire VIllage

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Change of Plans

I'm abandoning this website.  My blogs, book trailers, articles and free e-stories will all be posted on www.johiestandjourney.webs.com.  This is to cut down on the number of websites I have...and hopefully help me keep up with postings!  So if you're "still out there" and are still interested, please go to the new site from now on -- I hope to write more frequently than I have here lately!  Thanks.  Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment