Across the Pond...in books and in person.

Welcome! Since I write two English mystery series, I thought it would be fun to chat about that. And about England. Specifically, Derbyshire, since that is the county I know the best. If you have questions about my books, about mysteries or your own writing, or want to know something about England -- perhaps you're planning a visit -- I'd love to talk with you. Let's start chatting, shall we?

Derbyshire VIllage

Derbyshire VIllage

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who needs that man from LaMancha?

My friend and fellow Sister, Paul S., launched his blog today.  He's going to talk about his quest to get published.  As I well know, he will need a lot of support, so if anyone has advice or a nice shoulder for him, please do so. Thanks.    www.AQuestforPublication.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment